- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 2
Craving takeout but don’t want to get back in the car? Try our Thai Noodle Bowl. Made with Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili! It’s simple, fast and delicious!
- 2 – 2.6 oz. pouches Tuna Creations® BOLD Thai Chili
- 1 package (7.1oz.) Soba noodles
- 4 Tbsp. sliced green onions (about 3, white and green parts)
- 1 cup broccoli, blanched
- Soy Ginger Dressing:
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the dressing.
- Heat soba noodles according to package directions. Split between 2 bowls.
- Divide dressing between the bowls and toss with soba noodles to coat.
- Top with tuna, green onions and broccoli.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.