Wasabi Tuna Cups
The wonton cups make a fun and fancy appetizer but the salad works well in a sandwich too!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.)StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- ¼ cup diced water chestnuts
- ¼ cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste (or to taste)
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Place tuna, water chestnuts and carrots in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste in a small bowl and combine well. Add mayonnaise mixture to tuna and mix well.
- Serve in wonton cups (see below) or in lettuce cups, hollowed out cucumbers or tomatoes. Garnish with chopped red pepper.