Tuscan Tuna Crostini
It’s like you are in Italy – so flavorful and fresh!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) Starkist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 12 thin baguette slices
- Olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 - 1/2 Tbsp. Sundried Tomato Spread*
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush bread slices lightly with olive oil. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Combine tuna, garlic, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Spread Sundried Tomato Spread over crostini
- Spread mixture over bread and garnish with fresh basil and red and yellow pepper strips, if desired.