StarKist Member Recipe
Created by: Bestmadre0003
Other Serving Size
4 TBSP. Margarine
1 small onion (diced)
1 large tomato (diced)
2 (5 oz.) cans tuna (in water, drained)
1 TBSP. Cilantro (chopped finely)
6-9 Corn tortillas (warmed)
2 lemons (quartered)
1 avocado (thinly sliced lengthwise) (optional)
Hot Sauce (optional)
- Heat medium sized pan on high.
- Melt margarine in pan, add onion and tomato. Saute till juices are rendered from tomato (about 3 minutes).
- Add tuna, saute about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and cilantro continue to stir for about five minutes or until eggs are cooked, don't overcook or tuna will dry out.
- Place tortillas on a plate, top with about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of tuna, squeeze a bit of lemon from wedge, place an avocado slice(optional), and sprinkle some hot sauce(optional).
- Serve and enjoy.