Tuna Taco Salad
A just slightly indulgent lunch!
Created By: StarKist
- 1, 2.6 oz. pouch (or 1, 3oz. can, drained) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- ½ - 1 tsp. dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla Chips
- Avocado, salsa, sour cream as desired to garnish
- Drain tuna and mix tuna with taco seasoning mix in a small bowl.
- Place tortilla chips on plate. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Put tuna on top of lettuce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with Avocado, salsa and sour cream as desired.