Tuna Puffs for 16
Cocktail party fare at its best!
Created By: StarKist
2 pouches (2.6 oz) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Herb and Garlic
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
½ cup chopped fresh spinach
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll pastry sheet into 12 x 12 squares. Cut into 16 pieces (3 x3 square)
- Mix tuna, cheese and spinach in medium bowl.
- Place ~ 1 Tbsp. tuna mixture in the center of each square. Fold over to form a triangle or rectangle.
- Place on non-stick cookie sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until light brown.