Tuna Peach and Pecan Salad
Sweet and Crunchy – a fresh take on tuna salad
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced peaches, packed in juice, drained
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. pecan chips
- Put spinach on plate and top with tuna, celery and peaches.
- Thin mayonnaise with a little water, milk or juice from peaches and drizzle over the salad
- Garnish with green onions and pecan chips.