Tuna Onion Pizza
A quick and tasty option for a Friday night dinner
Created By: StarKist
1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1, 12-inch whole wheat pizza crust, unbaked
¾ cup pizza sauce
10 pearl onions, peeled
1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried oregano)
⅓ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Place onions in boiling water and boil until just soft, about 3 – 4 minutes. Drain and slice onions in half
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, tuna and sliced onions.
- Sprinkle with oregano and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 8 – 10 minutes.