Tuna and White Bean Salad
A zesty and light salad, perfect for lunch or as a side salad
Created By: StarKist
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (16 oz.) Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red pepper cut in cubes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- Fresh Basil, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss red pepper, onion, and beans together.
- Break apart tuna and mix in to bean mixture.
- Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.