Sweet and Spicy Pot Stickers for 12
Your kids can help put these together and everyone will love eating them!
Created By: StarKist
- Low Calorie
- Low Fat
- Make Ahead
- 2 pouches (4.5 oz) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Sweet and Spicy
- ¼ cup chopped water chestnuts
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 24 Wonton wrappers
- For Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ¼ - ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Mix tuna, water chestnuts and green onions in a bowl.
- Put one wonton wrapper in the palm of your hand. With a wet finger, moisten boarder of the wrapper. Place ~1 Tbsp of tuna mixture in middle of each wonton wrapper; fold it over and seal edges together tightly. Place on a cookie sheet and continue making the rest of the dumplings.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet. Place dumplings in skillet (a large skillet should hold 12) and fry until golden on the bottom – about 2 -3 minutes. Add ½ cup water and cover, cooking for 7-10 minutes until all water is evaporated. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
- Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, canola oil and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Take dumplings out of skillet and serve with dipping sauce.