Spiral Pasta Salad
Cozy up to this curly classic
Created By: StarKist
- 2 pouches (6.4 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 12 oz. tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 cup asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup slivered pea pods
- ½ small zucchini or yellow squash, diced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ¾ cup light Dijon vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes of cooking add asparagus pieces. Drain pasta and asparagus and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl combine tuna, pasta, asparagus, peapods, zucchini, red onion, and ripe olives.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and combine well. Chill until ready to serve.