Smokin’ Tuna Melt
A classic tuna melt jazzed up with a smokey hickory flavor
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Hickory Smoked
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1-1/2 tbsp. chopped celery or pickle relish
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, onion and celery and mix well.
- Top 2 of the bread slices with 1 slice of cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cheese slices and top with remaining bread slice.
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray to coat the pan. Place sandwich in the skillet – cheese side on the bottom and cook on medium heat until lightly browned. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the second side.