Sassier Stir Fry
Toss these delicious ingredients into the wok for an Asian-inspired dish
Created By: StarKist
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Sweet and Spicy
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini, cut in half circles
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced or large dice
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Stir-fry zucchini, red bell peppers and garlic 1 to 2 minutes. Add carrots and stir-fry an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce with 1/2 cup water. Add cornstarch and stir to dissolve. Add to vegetables. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in tuna and stir fry 1 minute – just to heat through. (Don’t over-stir)
- Serve over rice if desired.