A fun pizza for a Saturday night sleep over!
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 large prepared pizza shell
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp. taco seasoning (low sodium is okay)
- ½ cup chopped sweet onion
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza shell on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stir together sauce and taco seasoning; spread over the shell, ¼ inch from the edge.
- Flake tuna and divide over the sauce; sprinkle with onion and olives over the tuna; top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 8 – 10 minutes until shell is crisp and cheese has melted. Cut into wedges and serve.