Moms Tuna Casserole
StarKist Member Recipe
Created by: email@example.com
Other Serving Size
- 3 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 1 (5 ounce) can StarKist Tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.