Kellogg's® Special K® Tuna and Pasta Salad
Created By: Kelloggs
- 2 ounces dried medium shell pasta (3/4 cup)
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette salad dressing (divided)
- 1 tablespoon halved kalamata olives or black olives
- 1 marinated artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. In medium bowl toss together pasta, tuna, onion, 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing, olives and artichoke heart. Toss until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
3. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon salad dressing. Add tomato. Toss until combined. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.