Hungry Girl's Sweet ‘n Sassy Egg Bites
Created By: Hungry Girl
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Sweet & Spicy
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat/light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, chilled
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix tuna with mayo. Stir in pepper and onion.
- Halve eggs lengthwise; remove and discard yolks. Evenly distribute tuna mixture among egg white halves. Enjoy!
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/