Friday Night Calzones
Break the meatless Friday routine with a StarKist favorite!
Created By: StarKist
- 1, (6.4 oz.) pouch StarKist Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 pkg. (10.8 oz) large refrigerated biscuits or 1 pkg. (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup prepared Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup diced fresh red pepper
- ¼ cup sliced canned artichoke hearts
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix tuna, red peppers and artichokes.
- Remove biscuits from package and spread out each biscuit to a 4 inch circle. (if using pizza dough, roll out on cookie sheet into a rectangle and cut into 4 equal pieces)
- Spread each biscuit with about 2 Tbsp. pasta sauce.
- Divide tuna mixture evenly on the center of each biscuit circle. Top with 1-1/2 to 2 Tbsp. cheese. Fold each circle and pinch the ends together.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired; bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.