Creamy Tuna Dip with Dill
This is easy to throw together for an after work get-together
Created By: StarKist
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) Starkist Tuna Creations®, Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- In a food processor bowl with metal blade, place tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream onions and dill. Pulse on and off until well blended.
- Pour into small bowl; chill several hours or overnight before serving. Serve with cut vegetables or crackers.