Creamy Dreamy Fettuccine
The perfect all-in-one dinner
Created By: StarKist
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) or 2 pouches (2.6 oz) or 2 cans (5 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light or Albacore Tuna in Water (if using cans, chunked and drained)
- 4 cups broccoli florets or 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts
- ½ lb. fettuccine
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli until crisp-tender. Remove with a slotted spoon to a serving bowl.
- Add fettuccine to same pot of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and add to broccoli. Stir in tuna.
- In pasta pot, combine remaining ingredients, stirring until sauce is smooth and heated through. Pour sauce over pasta mixture and toss.