Basil Pesto Pasta with Tuna
Created By: StarKist
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz) StarKist® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ pound spinach linguini
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 5 canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp. prepared basil pesto
- Boil linguini until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue sautéing until vegetables are soft.
- Add artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes and tuna and toss. Stir in basil pesto to coat.
- Drain pasta and place back in sauce pan. Mix in vegetable and tuna mixture. Serve with grated parmesan cheese on the side.