Balsamic Tuna and Vegetables
Super fast, but looks and tastes like you slaved away in the kitchen!
Created By: StarKist
- 2 cans (4.5 oz.) StarKist Gourmet Choice® Solid Light Tuna Fillet in Olive Oil
- ½ lb. fresh asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 2 cups couscous, prepared
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3-5 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
- Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue cooking until soft.
- Add tomatoes, asparagus and vinegar and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add tuna and oregano and stir until just heated. Serve over couscous.